ENVY Lets You Make the Oscar’s Most Talked-About Looks Your Own.
While Sunday’s OSCARS found many talking about Alopecia (probably for the first time), hair loss is no longer the only reason women turn to wigs, notes Designer and CEO, Alan Eaton. “Today, they’re just as much about self-expression.”
From Helen Mirren’s royal grey to Kate Winslet’s “Titanic” ringlets, Hollywood’s biggest night has always been THE showcase for statement-making hair—and this year was no different. With 140+ styles featuring the most natural looking cap designs (and a number available in Petite and Large cap sizes), ENVY makes it easy for anyone to rock these red carpet looks. (Even if it’s just on your living room carpet!)
Get the Look: To add height, use ENVY Beauty Balm Sculpting Crème (or other products designed for synthetic fibers), working a small amount into hair with your fingers to create extra piece-y sections.
Thanks to TIFFANY’s airy, Open Top construction, you can rock the look into the wee hours in comfort—as we’re sure the Best Supporting Actress-winner did!
While women already envied the Oscar-winner’s vibrant red locks, her loose pony set the bar for easy elegance.
- Divide hair into two horizontal sections and secure bottom section with a hair elastic.
- Pull top section back to make it part of ponytail, hold with your hand, and lift crown area slightly before securing with elastic.
- Wrap a small segment of hair around elastic to hide it and secure with bobby pin.
- Back-comb sections of ponytail to create volume.
- Let loose a few face-framing wisps.
For some extra “oomph”, spritz with ENVY Freeze Frame (or your favorite hairspray designed specifically for synthetic fibers).
Get the Look: To achieve the height, do what Kristen’s stylist did!
- Mist the wig then turn it upside down, drying it with a blow-dryer.
- Once on, use ENVY Beauty Balm Sculpting Crème (or your favorite wig-friendly product) to define each wave and the deep side part.
- Finish off with ENVY Freeze Frame (or another hairspray formulated for wigs) to lock in the shape while still allowing for movement.
The result? What Stewart’s hair stylist, Adir Abergel called, “A relaxed, effortless style with great structure.”
Want more inspiration? Find the latest on-trend styles—and the next-level confidence you get from an ENVY wig—at the all NEW envywigs.com