The Envy Wigs 2014 Collection is here! Eight new styles represent the high standards you’ve come to expect from Alan Eaton, internationally renowned wig designer. All Envy Wigs offer trend-setting fashion, versatility, affordability, and top-quality material/construction, as well as more color choices than you can imagine!
With all those options, how do you choose the color of your wig? And how do you visualize the difference between “Light Blonde” and “Vanilla Butter”? Envy Wigs are available in 25 shades, organized as basic colors, highlighted colors, and rooted colors. The best way to understand the colors is, of course, to make a personal visit to your favorite Envy Wigs retailer, where an experienced consultant will show you samples and help you choose the perfect color, style, and length.
Meanwhile, though, here are a few suggestions:
As you transition from your own hair to a wig, staying close to your current color and style may make you more comfortable. For a natural look, choose a wig that’s the same shade as, or very close to, your own hair color. Using that method of choice means the wig will be more likely to suit your coloring (warm or cool). Based on your skin tone, certain hair colors will be more complementary than others. If you’re in doubt, choose a wig in a lighter shade, since dark colors may overwhelm your face. Another option is to stay close to the color of your eyebrows, or to consider dyeing your eyebrows to match your chosen wig color.
Be sure to do your research; the articles in Envy’s blog, The Inside Scoop, offer a great deal of information on wig materials and upkeep. You can view the colors on our website. Rest assured, all the colors are lovely and natural.
Here are a few tips that will help you look your best while wearing your new wig.
- Be confident; don’t fidget.
- Consider taking your wig to a wig hairstylist; customizing your look may make you feel more comfortable.
- Use high-quality wig care products that are made specifically for the type of wig (synthetic, human hair, or blended), and follow their directions carefully. They’ll help keep your wig looking vibrant and new.
- If you plan to wear a wig every day, once you’re comfortable with your first wig, invest in a second so that you can properly wash, dry, and style one while you’re wearing the second.
- If the wig is made of synthetic fiber, be sure to keep it away from heat (barbecues, hot ovens, etc.)!
While you’re visiting your favorite Envy Wigs retailer, be sure to encourage their staff to attend Alan Eaton’s one-day seminar/training for our retailers on Monday, March 24, 2014, at The Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa near Phoenix, Arizona. More details are available here.